Following on from my Healthy Halloween Snacks, a few of my readers had told me that they had really enjoyed that post, so I felt it was only natural for me to create some Healthy Snacks again, this time, for Valentine's! I took inspiration from Pinterest, and came up with a few ideas to make these my own. I hope you enjoy these creations, and if you have any other ideas/suggestions on what you'll be creating yourselves, then do let me know!
HEART SHAPED FRUIT N VEG
- Before you begin, you will need heart shaped stencil cutouts (I ordered mine here.), and some fruit and vegetables of your choice!
- Simply place the heart stencil onto the chosen fruit/vegetable and slowly push down to create the desired shape.
- Once you have the shape, slowly raise the stencil filled with the fruit/vegetable and carefully remove.
- & there we have it! It's that simple!
- For an added extra, why not fill your love heart in with a few other fruit/vegetables. For instance, I chose to use the extra strawberries I had to fill them in with blueberries!
LOVE ME SKEWERS
- To begin with, you will need your chosen fruit.
- Some skewers - they can range in sizes, anything from cocktail sticks (depending on how miniature you're wanting to go), or some BBQ skewers!
- Simply arrange the fruit and slowly push them onto the skewers carefully without damaging them.
YOU DRIVE ME BANANA'S
- To begin, you will need some banana's, and a pen.
- Simply write your messages onto your banana's.
- & there we have it! Simple, but highly effective.
These three ideas took me around 45 minutes to do, they were super quick and easy to create, and will make for a great activity with your loved one this Valentines!
Have you experimented with food similar to this before? Which is your favourite idea out of the three that I have made? Will you be trying any of these out? Let me know down below if you do create any of these, as I would love to see them! Also, don't forget to hit that like button down below!