Two of my favourite brands; MANKIND and GQ, have recently teamed up together to create the Ultimate Grooming Box for Christmas this year, making for a perfect and special gift for a loved one! Or failing that, why not splash out and treat yourself? I can assure you that with 12 amazing, full-sized grooming products, alongside a 6 month GQ subscription, it will definitely be worth investing in!
Within the Grooming Box are 12 grooming products which have all been selected to create the ultimate daily routine which feature some of my go to brands such as Clinique, LAB Series and Rituals. Listed below are the contents that you can expect to find inside:
- Argentum - La Potion Infinie Anti-Age Cream || 70ml (£147)
- Jack Black - Beard Lube Conditioning Shave || 177ml (£18)
- Anthony - Exfoliating and Cleansing Bar || 198g (£17)
- Omorovicza - Moor Mud Cream Cleanser || 150ml (£49)
- The Refinery - Eye Gel || 15ml (£22)
- Clinique For Men - Face Scrub || 100ml (£20)
- LAB Series - Pro LS All-In-One Face Treatment || 100ml (£31)
- Korres - Magnesium & Wheat Proteins Men's Shampoo || 250ml (£9)
- men-ü - Styling Clay || 100ml (£12.95)
- Gentlemen's Tonic - Ivory Razor || (£60)
- Marvis - Classic Strong Mint || 75ml (£5.50)
- Rituals - Rituals The Ritual Of Samurai Hand Lotion || 70ml (£8)
The Mankind x GQ Grooming Box; The Christmas Edition retails for £100 and contains products inside worth over £400. To purchase the Limited Edition Grooming Box, click here! However, do be quick as these are expected to fly out pretty sharpish...
Keep your eye out for an upcoming review on a more detailed look of the products featured inside, where I'll be talking about each product in more depth and how they worked for me. Also, as a part of the Mankind Collective, I have many more posts coming up!
Have you tried any of these products featured within the Grooming Box before? If so, which ones? Will you be getting your hands on this luxurious gift? Will you be treating a loved one to this, or treating yourself? Do let me know your thoughts below as I would love to hear from you, and don't forget to click the 'like' button!