Without fail every time I head back home from London, I always visit the Hotel Chocolat Boutique at King's Cross, and I go there each time because Hotel Chocolat is one of my favourite chocolatiers! My personal preference? The Dark Rum Truffles Selector, they are heavenly!
With Father's Day coming up, what better way to treat your Father, than to provide him with a wide array of delicious chocolates from Hotel Chocolat? All in the form of the Father's Day Sleekster!
From boozy nibbles, fruity truffles, white to dark to milk chocolate, to creamy caramels and pralines, this Sleekster offers up the perfect gift for this Father's Day.
Within the Father's Day Sleekster, there are 27 mouth-wateringly good bitesized chocolates such as;
- Raspberry Smoothie - Pressed raspberries blended with cream, sealed in milk.
- Caesar - Light-as-air praline mousse piped into a Supermilk cup.
- Fudge Sundae - Rich, stick toffee, smooth hazelnut and mellow milk.
- Carrot Cake - A national treasure, reinvented with real carrots and walnuts.
- Cherry Deluxe - A kirsch-soaked cherry suspended in amaretto cream, double sealed.
- Caramel Cheesecake - If you're going to do it, do it right. Sour cream tang with French butter caramel.
- The Brownie - Dense, cocoa-rich and nibbly, all sealed within 50% milk.
- Florentine Isabelle - The bite of Florentine over the melt of soft praline.
- Peanut Butter - Nothing but smooth peanut butter in 50% milk.
- Billionaire's Shortbread - Generous with caramel, abundant with cookies, and lavish with smooth hazelnut.
- Eton Mess - Strawberry mousse, crisp meringue, and high-cocoa white.
- Dizzy Praline 70% - Ultra-smooth, deeply satisfying signature praline, 70% dark.
- Going Nuts - Hazelnut crunch, melting praline, double-sealed in Supermilk.
- Mousse au Chocolat - The perfect balance of cocoa and cream.
- Champagne - Uplifting cream truffle with a splash of Champagne.
Out of the chocolates featured within the Sleekster, the Billionaire's Shortbread, Eton Mess, Raspberry Smoothie and Cherry Deluxe are all my favourites!
You can purchase the Father's Day Sleekster here.
Have you eaten from Hotel Chocolat before? Which have you tried? Do you have any favourites from Hotel Chocolat? If so, which ones? Let me know your thoughts below as I would love to hear from you, and don't forget to click that 'like' button!